- Office closed Saturdays until Jan 5, 2019
- Dr. Patrick O'Connell will be speaking about "Treating Knee Joint Pain and Robotic Assisted Technology on Thursday, February 22, 2018"
Recent Blog Posts
Welcome to the
Virginia Institute for Sports Medicine
Virginia Institute for Sports Medicine is a patient-focused practice of Board Certified Physicians providing orthopaedic care to the athletic and non-athletic patient of any age. We focus on the surgical and non-surgical treatment of both the adult and pediatric patients. We apply our cutting edge sports medicine training and expertise to all patients, helping them return to a normal and active lifestyle.
Our physicians and staff extend a special welcome to you. We want to provide you with excellent medical care in addition to outstanding service by the entire team of physicians and staff.
How can we help?
At Virginia Institute for Sports Medicine, we offer a comprehensive range of specialized orthopaedic services. To find a specialist in a particular area or to learn more about the services we offer, please choose a service from the list below:
- Trauma & Fracture Treatment
- Treatment for Pain Following Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Concussion Testing, Diagnosis & Treatment